Unstoppable Wi-Fi with mesh middleware
- Intelligent channel selection ensures that the optimal Wi-Fi channel is always selected, avoiding any Wi-Fi glitches
- Dynamic backhaul management ensures Nokia WiFi Beacons are perfectly connected with one another
- 2x2 MIMO on 2.4 GHz
- 2x2 MIMO on 5 GHz
- PHY rate of AX1800
- Supports 4K video streaming and gaming
Whole home Wi-Fi coverage
- One unit covers up to 140 m2 (1500 sq. ft)
- Use up to 6 units in a single network to cover a large or multi-story house
- Backhaul can be Ethernet cable/Wi-Fi
- The Beacon 2 is EasyMesh™ compliant for interoperability
Nokia Beacon 2
- Height: 168 mm (6.6 in)
- Width: 96 mm (3.8 in)
- Depth: 96 mm (3.8 in)
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1.0 lb)
Wireless LAN interfaces
- 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- 802.11ac/ax 5 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- Maximum EIRP on 2.4 GHz up to 2 W and on 5 GHz up to 1.3 W (dependent on hardware variant and local regulations)
- WAN side: One 10/100/1000Base-T interface with RJ-45 connector
- LAN side: One 10/100/1000Base-T interface with RJ-45 connector
3 months from the date of purchase Nokia Beacon devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things ARE NOT covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Vodafone's instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.