How to Pay your Bill online
Pay your bill using Internet banking
What you'll need
Your Vodafone customer number (top right corner of your bill)
A computer, mobile phone or tablet with an internet connection
SWIFT code (for overseas transfers only)
Access to Online banking with any of the following banks; ANZ, Bank of the Cook Islands (BCI) and/or Bank of the South Pacific (BSP)
Vodafone bank account numbers
ANZ Account number: 271469
BCI Account number: 83698-S7
BSP Account number: 184363401
Set up online banking
We accept all local bank transfers and have accounts with each of our local banks. You'll need to set up online banking with your local bank to be able to pay your bill online. Once you're all done, you can start with the online bill payment.
Filling out the details
Our bank account details: Check the bottom of your latest bill that was sent to your email which has our local bank account numbers on. Our account numbers are located near the bottom of the bill page.
Reference: please add in your customer account number as your reference.
NOTE: Please add in your customer account number as the reference. Your customer account number can be found at the top of the bill.
Complete the form and enter the amount to pay and click confirm to make your payment and you are good to go.
If you need additional help you can contact us on 123 or 29680 or if its a bank query get in touch with your local bank.
Pay your bill using E-Moni
Step by step guide
1. In the E-Moni app, select "Postpay" on the home screen.
2. Enter the "Amount" you wish to pay onto your account. NB: Ensure you have enough E-Moni credit in your account to make payment.
3. Input your Customer Number under the Amount tab. You can find your customer number on your monthly billing statement and select Next.
4. Confirm all details are correct and then enter your E-moni 4-digit PIN to confirm transaction.
5. You will receive confirmation of your transaction in the E-Moni app as well as text.