Stream entertainment in up to 4K Ultra HD and HDR.A streaming device that plugs into your TV's HDMI port, Chromecast Ultra provides fast, reliable performance with minimal buffering and smooth streaming. Use your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device or laptop to stream from thousands of Cast-enabled apps.¹
A better way to get video and more to your TV.With Chromecast Ultra, your device is the remote. It’s easy to control the TV from anywhere in your home.²
A better way to get video and more to your TV.With Chromecast, your device is the remote. It’s easy to control the TV from anywhere in your home.²
Unlimited entertainment, on your schedule.Access TV shows, movies, songs and more through apps³ like Netflix, YouTube and Google Play.⁴
Stunning picture quality.Enjoy a crisper picture, deeper color and smoother video when streaming up to 4K content to a 4K TV¹ with Chromecast Ultra. Whether your TV is 4K or HD, it automatically optimizes content for the best picture quality possible.
Small size. Big performance.Get your shows playing fast, smooth and reliably with Chromecast Ultra’s robust processing power. Even if your Wi-Fi network isn’t ready for the demands of 4K, Chromecast Ultra has a built-in Ethernet adapter so you can enjoy smooth streaming over a wired connection.
What makes it Ultra?Use Chromecast Ultra to get the best performance from your 4K TV, while still enjoying all the features that already come with Chromecast.
¹Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio require: a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network and a compatible (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac OS) computer or mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are at g.co/cast/req. Availability and performance of features and services (including 4K and screen mirroring) are application, device and network-dependent and may not be available in all areas. More information is available on the Chromecast Help Center. Chromecast Ultra requires a 4K-capable HDTV and a high-speed broadband internet connection to view 4K content; see g.co/cast/req for minimum broadband requirements. 4K programming is subject to availability from content providers. Chromecast Audio requires speaker with AUX, RCA or optical digital input. iPhone®, iPad® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.²Performance of certain Chromecast features, services and applications depends on the device you use with Chromecast and your Internet connection.³Subscriptions/charges may be required for certain content. Casting optimized for selected services only. Streaming quality for other content may vary.
Google Chromecast Ultra
12 months from the date of purchase for selected Samsung handsets and tablets. Please note: all repairs and warranty cover is managed by RaroShack who is the registered Samsung repairer in the Cook Islands.
30 days from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Vodafone's instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
- Simply plug into your TVs HDMI port to stream your favourite movies, music and more from your compatible device
- Enjoy support from loads of apps including your favourites such as Netflix, Spotify, Stan and YouTube.
- Full standard 1080p 60fps resolution
- Supports all your wireless networks with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Supports the standard 5V, 1A power supply
- HDMI to plug directly into the TV
- Micro-USB power
- Supported operating systems: Android 4.2 and higher, iOS 9.1 and higher, Mac OS X 10.9 and higher, Windows 7 and higher
- Includes Chromecast, power adapter and power cable
- Requires TV with an HDMI port, Wi-Fi network and Wi-Fi enabled supported device
- Measures 5.2cm(L) x 1.38cm(W) x 5.19cm(D)