2021 Valentine's Promotion: Purchase any smartphone and be in to Win 1 for your Valentine
1. The "2021 Valentine's Promotion" ("the Competition") is available to all Vodafone Cook Islands customers ("the Customer") excluding Visitors. The Competition has 1 prize:
A new smartphone to the value of phone purchased on receipt or lesser value.
2. The Competition will run for approximately four (4) weeks starting from 18 January 2021 through to 12 February 2021 at 12pm. ("the Competition Period").
3. To enter the Competition, the Customer must purchase any smartphone from any Vodafone outlet nationwide.
4. Upon purchasing the above, customer will need to write their name and phone number on the back of the purchase receipt and placed into the box presented at the counter.
5. Every purchase will be treated as a separate entry in the Competition. Customers are not limited to the number of entries over the Competition Period.
6. The following persons are not eligible to win the Prize and therefore should not participate in the Competition:
Employees of Vodafone and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition (i.e father, mother, sister, brother, spouse/partner, child whether biological, adopted or feeding, provided these live permanently with you).
A person who is not resident in the Cook Islands as determined by Vodafone in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. The Competition draw will take place at Vodafone Cook Islands head office in Parekura, Rarotonga at or about 2pm on the following dates:
12 February 2021
8. The winning phone number will be called at the time of the Competition draw. If no one answers the call, then a new number will be drawn as the winner until the number drawn is called and answered by someone. The person entitled to collect the Prize is the person to whom the phone number is allocated (the “Winner”). In the case of postpaid mobile and landline customers, the Winner is the person whose name is on the Vodafone customer account the mobile or landline number is registered to. In the case of a prepaid mobile, the Winner is the person that Vodafone, in its sole and absolute discretion, is satisfied is the person who predominantly uses the mobile number as their own.
9. The Winner will have thirty (30) days within which to collect their Prize after notification, otherwise the Prize is forfeited.
10. The Prize is to be collected from Vodafone Cook Islands, Parekura, Rarotonga. Or, in the event the Winner is from the Outer Islands of the Cook Islands, freight costs will be covered by Vodafone Cook Islands and the Prize will be sent to Vodafone’s office in the Winner’s island of residence to be collected.
11. Collection of the Prize is subject to the Winner signing a release form in favour of Vodafone. If the Winner is a minor the release form must be signed by the person’s parent or guardian.
12. The Winner must bring current proof of identity, e.g. driver’s licence or passport, in order to redeem the Prize.
13. Minors are eligible for this Competition but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming their Prize.
14. Vodafone Cook Islands accepts no liability to any entrant in the Competition for or in relation to any loss, damage, expense, or cost suffered. The Winner will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness, image, photograph for any and all programming and/or publicity or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
15. Vodafone Cook Islands without consultation and prior approval, reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the Competition, to suspend the Competition, or to withdraw the Competition. In any of these events notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications. If the Competition is withdrawn for any reason, entrants will be refunded monies paid for their entry/ies.
16. A reference in these Terms and Conditions to “Vodafone” or “Vodafone Cook Islands” means Telecom Cook Islands Limited t/a Vodafone.