The next generation phone designed to not just stand out but to stand apart
Infinity-O Display is the new, truly uninterrupted view.
We've minimised distractions for a cinematic viewing experience. The camera has been discreetly tucked away within the display without sacrificing photo quality.
*Default resolution of Galaxy S10+ and S10 is Full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
*Model and colour availability may vary by country or carrier.
Ultrasonic Fingerprintmakes vault-like security totally invisible.
Samsung has moved the Fingerprint Scanner from the back to the front (S10 & S10+ only), creating a revolutionary, on-screen sensor. Using ultrasonic pulses, it detects the 3D ridges and valleys of your fingerprint, so only you can access your phone.
*Available on Galaxy S10 and S10+. Galaxy S10e has a Fingerprint Scanner located on the power button.
*Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner GUI simulated for illustration purposes.
For more technical specifications go to https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s10/specs/
Samsung Galaxy S10e
- 5.8" Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED (2280 x 1080) Infinity-O Display
- 10MP Dual Pixel AF F1.9 aperture front facing camera with Live focus
- 12MP Wide angle Camera (Super Speed Dual Pixel AF, OIS)
- 16MP Ultra Wide Camera
- Over 6 Camera modes with Scene Optimizer (with over 30 recognised scenes)
- up to 4K video recording at 60 fps
- 8㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor ※ 2.73㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.31㎓ + 1.95㎓7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor ※ 2.84㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.41㎓ + 1.78㎓
- 128GB internal memory + 6GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- LTE/4G capable (works on our Bluesky 4G network)
- Dual SIM model: two nano SIM or one nano SIM and one microSD slot (can hold a microSD card up to 512GB)
- Android 9.0
- 3100mAh battery
- Fast Charging on wired and wireless
- Wireless charging compatible with WPC and PMA
12 months from the date of purchase for selected Samsung handsets and tablets. Please note: all repairs and warranty cover is managed by RaroShack who is the registered Samsung repairer in the Cook Islands.
3 months from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Vodafone's instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
- JayCar Electronics
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.