- Share your best moments with the OPPO AX7 Smartphone Glaring Gold. This phone features a 6.2" HD+ waterdrop screen. It boasts ColorOS 5.2 and an octa-core processor for excellent performance. It also has AMOLED screen technology, which displays vivid colours and deeper blacks. With Bluetooth, it can pair wirelessly with any other compatible product. This phone includes a 16-megapixel front and 13+2-megapixel rear camera, which allows you to take excellent photos. With Gorilla Glass, it can withstand tough falls and remain scratch free. Featuring 64GB of internal memory and a 256GB expansion slot, it provides the space you need for your apps, messages and media.
Oppo AX7 - Glaring Gold
- 6.2" HD+ Waterdrop Screen
- Dual Rear Camera + 16MP Front Camera
- Qualcomm Octa-core
- Large 4230mAh Battery
12 months from the date of purchase for selected Samsung handsets and tablets. Please note: all repairs and warranty cover is managed by RaroShack who is the registered Samsung repairer in the Cook Islands.
3 months from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Vodafone's instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
- JayCar Electronics
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.