- 62" Water Drop Screen The vibrant display features a striking 62" Corning Glass screen, enabling you to view more of what you love in a truly immersive experience
- Fun never stops A long-lasting 4230 mAh battery keeps you enjoying every moment with your phone Whether you're playing games, listening to music or watching movies, now you can do it for longer
- With the upgraded Octa-core CPU, you can multi-task like never before Even if you're playing games or heavy tasks, enhanced operation speeds mean that response times are immediate and seamless
- Dual Rear Camera: Capture every precious moment Make your portrait shots perfect with the amazing depth-of-field bokeh effect which effortlessly frames your subject to be the focal point of the shot
- AI Beautification 20 - Based on advanced AI technology and gradual machine-learning, the AX5s will capture your most naturally optimized selfies yet after accurate analysis and careful adjustment
- 6.2" HD+ Waterdrop Screen
- 4230mAh Battery
- Dual Rear Camera & AI Beauty
- 3GB RAM + 64GB Storage
- ColorOS 5.2.1
- Dual SIM
12 months from the date of purchase for Apple iPhones and selected Samsung handsets and tablets. Please note: all repairs and warranty cover is managed by RaroShack who is the registered Samsung repairer in the Cook Islands.
3 months from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Vodafone's instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
- JayCar Electronics
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.