Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows on the Super Retina XDR display—the brightest iPhone display yet. Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography. And get all-day battery life1 and a new level of water resistance.2 All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
Legal1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.2iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. 3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.Technical specificationsGo to apple.com/iphone-11-pro/specs for a complete set.
iPhone 11 Pro (256GB)
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display3
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
12 months from the date of purchase for all Apple handsets.
3 months from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Bluesky’s instructions.
What happens next?
Vodafone Cook Islands does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.