Valentine Special: Purchase either the A10s and A20s in red and get up to 20% off the full retail price. Offer is available from 1-14 February, 2020. Until stocks lasts. Discount applicable to purchases in the colour red.
- Fantastic shots with Triple Camera
- All-day usage with 4,000mAh Battery
- Fast charging with 15W
- Powerful performance with Octa-Core 1.8GHz
- Dual SIM
Samsung Galaxy A20s
- 6.5" HD+ sAMOLED Infinity-V Display
- 13.0 MP, F1.8, + 8.0 MP, F2.2 + 5.0 MP, F2.2 main camera
- 8MP selfie Camera
- 32GB internal memory + 3GB RAM
- LTE/4G capable
- Dual SIM model: two nano SIM and one microSD slot (can hold a microSD card)
- Android 9.0
- 4,000mAh Battery
- Fingerprint security
- Network Locked: Yes
12 months from the date of purchase for selected Samsung handsets and tablets. Please note: all repairs and warranty cover is managed by RaroShack who is the registered Samsung repairer in the Cook Islands.
30 days from the date of purchase for all other devices.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Bluesky’s instructions.
What happens next?
Bluesky does not handle assessments for Samsung devices. For all assessments and warranty cover – please see the registered Samsung Repair Services team at RaroShack.
For All Other Handsets
We will carry out diagnostic tests. Please allow up to 5 working days for this to take place. Please note that during diagnostic testing we may re-set the device to factory settings. We are not responsible for the loss of any data stored on the device as a result of diagnostic testing.
If our warranty doesn’t apply, there are a number of businesses in Rarotonga who are able to offer repair services. You can request a repair assessment and cost estimate. You may be charged a fee for the repair assessment and cost estimate.
The following businesses in Rarotonga provide repair services:
- Techtro Solutions
- TN Technologies
We have provided this list of local repair services to assist you. However, we do not guarantee their service whatsoever.